There’s no better place to make a splash than Southerness Holiday Park; with a stunning beach directly outside the park you are guaranteed incredible views over the Solway Firth. There’s loads to discover in glorious Dumfries and Galloway, from exploring the wild and rugged coastline to watching the spectacular sunset over the Solway Firth.
Open dates: 16 March - 27 October
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Caravan and lodge accommodation.
* Spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities that include awning space, waste disposal points, shower & toilet with baby changing facilities, a disabled bathroom with shower and a launderette.
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie:
- Star Tots activities for 0-4 year olds,
- Star Landers activities for 5-10 year olds,
- Unleashed activities for teens.
* 25m indoor pool with flume and toddlers’ pool.
* Soft play area, amusements and pool tables.
*Coast Bar & Kitchen serving delicious meals with a spacious outdoor terrace.
* Sunset Showbar with live family entertainment and serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Nature trail – keep an eye out for Scotland’s largest breeding colony of Natterjack toads!
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Selected pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.