Grannie’s Heilan’ Hame Holiday Park is set by the famous white sands of Embo beach and is superbly located for exploring The Highlands. Whether you want to enjoy a splash in the heated indoor pool, a round of crazy golf or for those lucky enough, catch a glimpse of bottlenose dolphins across the Dornoch Firth, there’s something for everyone.
Opening Dates: 16 March - 12 November
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Caravan and lodge accommodation.
* Spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities that include space for awnings, waste disposal points, two shower & toilet blocks with baby changing facilities, a disabled bathroom with shower, launderette, dishwashing area and pitch-side parking.
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie;
- 'Star Tots' entertaiment for 0-4 year olds.
- 'Star Landers' entertainment for 5-10 year olds.
- Entertainment for Adults; Bingo, pub games and competitions.
* Fun-filled family entertainment in Grannie Mac’s entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool, spa bath and sauna.
* Coast Bar & Restaurant serving delicious meals – with lounge, conservatory and alfresco dining area, also serving Costa Cofee.
* Grannie Mac’s Bar & Boston Bar with big screen TV.
* Adventure play area located on the sand with zip wire, swings and slides.
* Tennis and basketball courts.
* Nine hole crazy golf.
* Amusements and pool table.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.