• Exploring nearby Edinburgh
• Rock pool beach
• Friendly and relaxing experience
Seton Sands stretches along the southern bank of the Firth of Forth and is only a few miles from the Scottish capital, Edinburgh. You can enjoy both the secluded beauty associated with a traditional Scottish holiday, lovely beaches along the coast and a range of family attractions provided by the big city. And on top of that, we can offer you plenty of family fun and activities in our heated indoor pool, on our sports court and in the ShowBar entertainment venue.
- Heated indoor pool and paddling area
- New for 2017 - 29 new caravan pitches
- Perfectly placed to see all of this historic region
- Edinburgh is only a 20 minute drive
- 9-hole golf course with lovely sea views+
- Adventure trail for fresh air and fun
- We’re a stone’s throw from the beach, which is opposite the park
Accessibility: To ensure that your accommodation and any specific requirements are met, please contact one of our Special Needs Advisors at our Call Centre on: 0333 202 5256 (Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at standard UK rates and will be included in any inclusive minute bundles).
Our Special Needs team will be happy to assist you in your choice of holiday park and adapted caravan.
Special needs features at this park
Our Special Needs Advisors will be happy to advise you on special needs features, for example:
• Suitability of grade and manufacturer
• Access in the bedroom
• Access to the toilet/shower facilities
• Access to venues on the Park
• Park layout, such as terrain, car parking etc.
• Supplying a local tourist board telephone number for disabled access in the local area
Adapted holiday homes
Two bedroom Specially Adapted Caravans for disabled guests are available and suitable for wheelchair users with assistance. Depending on manufacturer, and availability, we offer double or single bed options in the main bedroom. We're sorry 3 bedroom Adapted Caravans are not available.
For maximum occupancy there may be a convertible bed in the lounge, however this is not recommended for use by our disabled customers
On arrival you will be given your keys and welcome pack containing park map and an entertainment guide. Our reception staff will be able to assist with a local tourist board telephone number for disability access in the local area.
Our venues include disabled access to the facilities and where it remains difficult we will endeavour to undertake all that is reasonable to increase accessibility in a safe and secure environment. Our venues also include disabled toilet facilities, their location can be found on the Park Map. Our security are on hand to assist in any way possible.