Silver Sands Holiday Park is the perfect holiday location set on the Moray Firth coast in Scotland. Surrounded by miles of sandy beaches and beautiful countryside, it's the ideal getaway for the whole family.
Splash around in our heated indoor swimming pool, enjoy a meal in our restaurant or let the younger ones meet new friends in the popular kids' club. There's a takeaway for delicious fish and chips - perfect for taking to the beach and watching the sun go down! We have great family entertainment from our dedicated Entertainment Team plus visiting guest performers.
There's so much to enjoy nearby too. West Beach is on our doorstep and you can swim in the sea, take a sandy stroll or explore the rock pools. We are just a 5 minute drive from the pretty seaside village of Lossiemouth and in east reach of the Cairngorms National Park and Inverness.
First class facilities at Silver Sands:
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Fitness suite
- Children's adventure playground with zip-wire
- Arcade & games room
- Family bar
- Family entertainment venue
- Kids' club
- Fish & chip takeaway
- Convenience store
We have a range of spacious and comfortable self-catering caravans all fully equipped to allow you to enjoy the comforts you’d expect at home, and you can choose from two and three bedrooms.
Our great value accommodation is priced for the whole family to stay and includes use of all facilities and great entertainment as well as the following:
• Early 2pm check-in (applies to certain accommodation grades only)
• 10am check-out
• Linen and bedding included
• Gas and electricity
• Double glazing and central heating
• Flat screen TV & DVD
• Fully equipped kitchen - pots, pans, crockery and cutlery, microwave, cooker, fridge, kettle and toaster
There is plenty to do in the local area too:
- Elgin – market town with lots of shops
- Elgin Cathedral
- Johnston’s Cashmere – shop and visitor centre
- Glen Moray Distillery - tour and a dram
- Spey Bay Dolphin Centre – great place to see dolphins, shop, café
- Culbin Sands - one of the best places in Scotland for sands, forests, wildlife-watching
- Brodie Castle
- Dallas Dhu Distillery
Silver Sands has long been a popular destination for caravans and camping, and our range of extra-large grass and hard-standing pitches provides an excellent base for a touring holiday in the north east of Scotland.
For your convenience, most of our pitches are serviced with electricity, water and drainage points and we have recently refurbished the toilet and shower block.
Just look what’s included in your holiday prices
• Grass or hard-standing pitch
• Dedicated showers and wash block
• Direct beach access
• Free access to all facilities
Open: until 31 October 2017 And from 23 March - 21 October 2018