Village/Town within 1 mile
Touring caravans and motorhomes welcome
Facilities within 2 miles:
Facilities on or near the park
- Children's play areas open on-site
- Wi-fi and Internet access avaiable for light use, charges may apply
- Laundry facilites on site
- Local Shop only 100 yards from the park entrance
- Blairgowrie Town Centre only a 10-15 minute walk from the holiday park
- Dogs welcome (maximum of 2 dogs per unit) - Dog walking area on site
Stay and Ski - All our customers receive a 10% discount off ski hire equipment from Blair Ski Hire.
Stay & Play - All our customers receive discounted green fees @ Alyth Golf Club and Strathmore Golf Club.
What to do in the area
- Walking - The Cateran Trail; a long distance circular walking route through the scenic Perthshire and Angus glens.The route begins and ends at the old market town of Blairgowrie.
- Fishing - Salmon and Trout fishing in the River Ericht which flows through the town of Blairgowrie. Also trout fishing on the River Ardle which flows through our sister park Corriefodly Holiday Park, only a 10 minute drive from Blairgowrie. Also in the area there is fishing in the River Isla, Blackwater and in the hill lochs in the Glen Shee area.
- Championship Golf Courses within a 5 mile radius - The famous Rosemount & Lansdowne Golf Courses in Blairgowrie and the Strathmore & Glenisla Golf Courses in Aylth. The Home of Golf, 'St Andrews', is only a 45 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
- Glenshee Ski Centre - Glenshee is Scotland's largest ski area offers stunning views and is only a 40 minutes drive from Blairgowrie. Read an article about our adventures..
- Live Active Blairgowrie - 20m swimming pool with fun sessions
- Active Kid Adventure Park, Stanley, near Blairgowrie.Designed for children of all ages, from toddlers to young teens, it offers go-karts, slides, climbing frames, trampolines and lots more, all in the setting of a working farm with farm animals.
- Central location with both Perth and Dundee being only a short drive away from the park.
On entering Blairgowrie, keep on the road through the town centre. At the traffic lights turn left and go over the bridge of the River Ericht. At the top of the rise turn left, continuing on the A93 Braemaer/Glen Shee road for approx one mile. Turn right following the brown & white caravan signs for Blairgowrie Holiday Park. After quarter of a mile you will come to the Park entrance on your left. Welcome!
For late availability & special offers please visit us online at
Telephone us on 01250 878123 (9am to 6pm in the Summer and 9am to 5 in the Winter)
Book on-line @ www.woodleisure.co.uk
Join us on facebook www.facebook.com/woodleisure and www.facebook.com/BlairgowrieHolidayPark
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/woodleisure
Check out our latest snaps on Instagram!
Visit our Sister Holiday Parks
Corriefodly Holiday Park, Bridge of Cally, Perthshire
Deeside Holiday Park, Maryculter, Aberdeenshire
Lomond Woods Holiday Park, Balloch, Loch Lomond
Campsie Glen Holiday Park, Fintry, Stirlingshire
The Wood family