There’s no better place to make a splash than Southerness Holiday Park; a sea view park right next to the beach. There’s loads to discover in glorious Dumfries and Galloway, from exploring the wild and rugged coastline to watching the spectacular sunset over the Solway Firth.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
*Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie:
- 'Star Tots'; activities for 0-4 year olds,
- 'Star Landers'; activities for 5-10 year olds,
- 'Unleashed'; activities for teens.
- 'Headliners'; live entertainment and activities.
* 25m indoor pool with flume and toddlers’ pool.
* Soft play area, amusements and pool tables.
* Coast Bar & Kitchen serving delicious meals with a spacious outdoor terrace, also serving Costa Coffee.
* Sunset Showbar with Showtime Entertainment serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Nature trail – keep an eye out for Scotland’s largest breeding colony of Natterjack toads!
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Selected pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Southerness Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!