Grannie’s Heilan’ Hame Holiday Park is set by the famous white sands of Embo beach and is located in a superb location for exploring The Highlands. Whether you want to enjoy a splash in the heated indoor pool, a round of crazy golf or for those lucky enough, catch a glimpse of bottlenose dolphins across the Dornoch Firth, there’s something for everyone.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie;
- 'Star Tots' entertaiment for 0-4 year olds.
- 'Star Landers' entertainment for 5-10 year olds.
- Entertainment for Adults; Bingo, pub games and competitions.
* Fun-filled family entertainment in Grannie Mac’s entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool, spa bath, solarium and sauna.
* Boston Restaurant serving delicious meals – with lounge, conservatory and alfresco dining area, also serving Costa Coffee.
* Grannie Mac’s Bar & Boston Bar with big screen TV.
* Adventure play area located on the sand with zip wire, swings and slides.
* Tennis and basketball courts.
* Nine hole crazy golf.
* Amusements and pool table.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Grannie’s Heilan’ Hame also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities as well as fantastic lodges.