Tummel Valley Holiday Park is set on the banks of the River Tummel. You’ll find peace and tranquillity at this beautiful woodland park in the heart of the Perthshire Highlands and can fill your days with exploring castles, climbing up mountainsides, cycling leafy lanes or just soaking up the scenic views. You’re free to enjoy the whole of the great outdoors at this park in the heart of the Tay Forest.
Opening Dates: 15 March - 8 November
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie:
- •Star Tots; entertainment for 0-4 year olds,
- •Star Landers; entertainment for 5-10 year olds.
* Fun-filled evening entertainment.
* Heated indoor swimming pool with pool party sessions and sauna, children’s splash pool with tots sessions.
* Solarium and Sauna.
* Riverside Bar & Restaurant with outdoor patio overlooking the river.
* All weather sports court.
* Crazy golf course.
* Adventure play area with slide and climbing areas.
* Nature trail.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Tummel Valley Holiday Park also offers spacious touring pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!