Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park has a superb setting, nestled between the fine white sand dunes of Nairn East Beach, a championship golf course and a beautiful marina. So you might want to bring your clubs, along with beach balls, buckets and spades and keep your camera close in case you spot the resident Moray Firth dolphins!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
*Activities with Sid & Lizzie including;
- 'Star Tots; activities for 0-4 year olds,
- 'Star Landers' activities for 5-10 year olds.
* Drifter's Bar with fun-filled evening family entertainment.
* Heated indoor pool with toddler’s pool, sauna and solarium.
* Children’s Splash Pool.
* Spelding’s Restaurant & Lounge Bar with glass front and marina views, also offering Costa Coffee.
* Pizza takeaway
* Crazy golf course.
* Adventure playground.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.