Pull up to Eyemouth with your tourer in tow, or head straight to your pitch in a motorhome and enjoy the great facilities that will make your stay comfortable and convenient. All pitches at Eyemouth have access to water taps and showers & toilets with baby changing and disabled access. If you need space for an awning many of our pitches can accommodate you.
The breathtaking coastline at Eyemouth gives you a choice of three nearby beaches, with stunning views along the coastal paths that skirt along the towering cliff-sides. The village of Eyemouth offers restaurants and galleries, while a neighbouring golf course and the local maritime museum ensure you’ll have plenty of places to explore nearby. Eyemoth has a 3-star grading from VisitScotland.
Opening Dates: 22 March - 11 November
Accepted Tourer types -
- Touring Caravan
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids clubs
- Star Tots 0-4 years
- Star Landers 5-10 years
- Unleashed for teens
* Weekend entertainment, occasional weekday
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
* Outdoor Adventure play area
* All weather sports court
* Driftwood entertainment complex
* Killie’s Lounge with a big screen TV
* Fancy a swim? You can use the local indoor swimming pool for free and it’s just a few minutes’ walk from the park.
Caravans and Lodges available for more infomation go to www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk
Eyemouth has a 3-star grading from VisitScotland.